ABERDEEN-L Archives

Archiver > ABERDEEN > 2002-04 > 1020012399

From: Brenda McCartney <>
Subject: Re: [ABERDEEN] Older women having babies/ Wilson /Allan
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 09:49:34 -0700

Liz

Just the other day I was entering a birthdate taken from a photograph of
my ggrandmother's headstone and my Family Tree Maker program alerted me
to the fact that the mother was 50 at the time of the child's birth. I
suspect that it was actually a grandchild and they had been covering up
a family scandal.

Regards,
Brenda