ABERDEEN-L Archives

Archiver > ABERDEEN > 2002-04 > 1019083327

From: May Garson <>
Subject: Re: [ABERDEEN] Wilson
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 18:42:07 -0400

Try a Google search on Roll of the Graduates of the University of
Aberdeen 1901-1925. You should get as a result a link which will give
you a PDF file of graduates between these dates. I am afraid I couldn't
look at it as I do not have the correct version of Acrobat Reader.
However you may be able to open the file. If you do, could you let me
know which version of Adobe Acrobat you used because I think my father's
name would be on the Roll. I did download the PDF file of graduates. I
could send it on as an attachment if you would prefer it that way.
You could go to the University Web site and get their contact
information. Here is the URL.

http://www.abdn.ac.uk/

Here is another URL which may tell you a bit more about King's College
and yet another with a picture of Kings College. The Chapel is below the
Crown Dome. I was married there myself and I studied Maths in the small
lecture room above the small arch which leads to the Quadrangle. Lots of
memories!!

http://www.abdn.ac.uk/kcc/mmintro.hti
http://www.abdn.ac.uk/central/vcampus/kings.hti

Let me know if you want that file.