ABERDEEN-L Archives

Archiver > ABERDEEN > 2002-01 > 1012141285

From: "julie" <>
Subject: Re: [ABERDEEN] FERRIES
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 14:24:27 -0000

Hello Listers
This is the info my sister -in-law has to date on her Ferries Line, hope
someone can help her to learn more;

John Ferries of Draybrae farmer of 20 acres,
ch, at Leochel Cushnie 11/11/1796
m, Ann Henderson (daughter of John Henderson & Cristian Smith)
15/8/1819. d, 29/11/1881
Children;
Ann ch, 14/6/1823
John ch, 29/10/1826, m, Isabella Mc Robbie. d, 11/10/1895
Robert ,
Helen ch,28/12/1830
James ch, 11/6/1833,d, 25/1/1923
Alexander ch, 3/2/1836
William b,26/3/1826/ m, 14/3/1866 to Margaret Urquart at Old Machar
Mary ch, 31 /3/1836 (twin of above) m, 27/6/1861 to John Ellis, d, 14/2/1925
Peter ch, 30/6/1842, d, 18/11/1912
Henry Thomas ch, 12/1/1845

Kind Regards
Julie