ABERDEEN-L Archives

Archiver > ABERDEEN > 2002-01 > 1012086725

From: "julie" <>
Subject: Re: [ABERDEEN] FERRIES
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 23:15:17 -0000

Hi Malcolm
I apologise for the delay in getting back to you. It is my sister-in-law who
is searching for the Ferries family, she hasnt come across any different
variations of the name as yet. Up to now it has always been spelled as above
going back to the late 1700s. I found that unusual, I would have thought
there would have been especially in 1700s.
Thankyou for taking the time to reply to my query, as my sister does not
have a PC, I will be corresponding on her behalf.
Kind Regards
Julie