ABERDEEN-L Archives

Archiver > ABERDEEN > 2002-01 > 1011389149

From: "d.rimmer" <>
Subject: Re: [ABERDEEN] FIDDES/ CRUICKSHANK ALEXANDER/STRACHAN
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 21:25:49 -0000

Hi Louise, I think the street on your Liverpool marriage will be Grinshill
Street which was in walking distance of the Register Office. I lived at
Fernhill Street 34 years ago. These streets were between North Hill Street &
High Park Street. the Register Office was in a street at the other end of
High Park Street. I hope this helps.
Doris,
Runcorn, Cheshire