ABERDEEN-L Archives

Archiver > ABERDEEN > 2002-01 > 1011381625

From: "Kate & Henry Haas" <>
Subject: Re: [ABERDEEN] 1881 CENSUS LOOKUP LAMB
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 11:20:25 -0800

There is a William Lamb born in Ellon in 1852. I do not know if he was a
brother to Charles. A marriage certificate from Scots Origins would let you
know his parents' names and then you could search further. This William 29,
born in Ellon is living in 1881 in Backhill of Turnerhall, Ellon, and owns
200 acres.
His wife is Margaret 34 born in Fyvie, and his mother (widow) Helen 60, is
living with them, she was born in Fyvie also.The others are:

Mary Bella Lamb dtr. 4 b. Fyvie

William Lamb son 3 mos. b. Ellon

Elizabeth Mathewson widow 63 b. Fyvie visitor

And 4 others wjo are farm servants.
Kate Fraser Haas