ABERDEEN-L Archives

Archiver > ABERDEEN > 2001-09 > 1001420729

Subject: Re: [ABERDEEN] Forbes
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 08:25:29 EDT

Hi Peter,

Tomlinson is my married name and my brother in law is doing their family
history. Thanks for the info though. I don't know much more about the
Leslie Forbes story. My Gran is in her 90s and suffering form Alzheimers,
but ever since I was a child it was a family joke that we had to hate the
Forbes because they destroyed our Leslie castle.
I really am struggling with the Leslie side. I have plenty of info when the
clan first started but I just cant find anything on my Gran or her relatives.

Thanks again,

Lyn Tomlinson

This thread: