ABERDEEN-L Archives

Archiver > ABERDEEN > 2001-09 > 1001260842

From: "Doreen Baxter" <>
Subject: Re: [ABERDEEN] Forbes
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 17:00:42 +0100

Hi Barbara

I am also looking for FORBES families from the Aberdeen area - a bit before
the ones you mention. Have you any details of earlier generations as I am
trying to find a Margaret Forbes who was married to James McDonald and had a
daughter Ann about 1812. Do you have any likely connections please?

Doreen