ABERDEEN-L Archives

Archiver > ABERDEEN > 2000-08 > 0965570039

From: "JWatt" <>
Subject: WATT
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 09:53:59 -0400

Hi Folks,
I just subscribed to the list yesterday and thought I would post the name I'm researching. I've got a Robert WATT born c. 1832, married to a Mary ? born c. 1833. Their children are, Robert born c. 1852, Alexander and William born 1860, Margaret J. born c. 1867, Benjamin born c. 1869, John born c. 1871. They were all born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada except the first one Robert. I do not know where they were from in Scotland, but have found a family on the IGI which could match, they are Robert WATT bapt. 1833 and Mary Anne MCDONALD bapt. 1833, they married in 1848 and had a son Robert in 1851. All these events took place in Old Machar. Does anyone recognize this family, has anyone lost a Robert who emigrated butyou don't know where??? Thanks for any help you can give me.
Jane in Streetsville( Mississauga), Ontario, Canada.

This thread: