ABERDEEN-L Archives

Archiver > ABERDEEN > 2000-06 > 0959961321

From: Gavin Bell <>
Subject: re:Scots College in Paris
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 16:55:21 +0100

Anne

I seem to think that, during the time that the Catholic faith was
proscribed in Scotland, there was a Scots College in Paris to train
priests. There is a new museum on the outskirts of Aberdeen, on the
site of the former Blairs College, a Catholic seminary which closed
some years ago, and I fancy they would be the best people to contact.
Unfortunately, I do not have a precise address (although I fancy that
"Blairs Museum, Blairs College, Aberdeen" would probably get there).
Their phone number is +44 1224 869424, but they had the answering
machine on when I rang.

Gavin Bell

This thread: