ABERDEEN-L Archives

Archiver > ABERDEEN > 2000-02 > 0951153141

From: "tanya and ian" <>
Subject: Re: ABERDEEN
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 06:12:21 +1300

Hi Sarah,
You don't say where you are looking, I have found a few ABERDEEN on the IGI,
another possibility could be a spelling change. My Great grandfather's first
wife was Elizabeth ABERDEIN. I seem to come from a family with spelling
changes every few generations. i.e. ROBBIE/ROBIE, CRAIGMILE/CRAIGMYLE are
but two examples.

Tanya