Archiver > ABERDEEN > 1999-08 > 0934448080

From: "Ron Dempsey" <>
Subject: Re: INNES family search
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 04:54:40 EDT

Hi Again:
To my embarrassment, I forgot to post the census.

Dwelling:107 Barron St
Census Place:Aberdeen Old Machar, Aberdeen, Scotland
Source:FHL Film 0203451 GRO Ref Volume 168-2 EnumDist 49 Page
George INNESM28 MNewhills, Aberdeen, Scotland
Occ:Quarry Worker
Isabella INNESM23 FWoodside, Aberdeen, Scotland
George INNES 3 MWoodside, Aberdeen, Scotland
William INNES 10 mMWoodside, Aberdeen, Scotland