Archiver > 8TH-TEXAS-CAVALRY > 2006-12 > 1165202054

Subject: Re: [8TH-TEXAS-CAVALRY] Searching for Henry Brown/Company F 8thTexas Cav picture
Date: 3 Dec 2006 20:14:14 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

This man is my great grandfather. His son is EM Brown whom is my grandfather. Don't know a lot about him but did find a little information recently. My email has changed to if anyone is interested in letting me know what they know about him or his parents. I have been to the cemetery where he is buried along with other relatives there and have a picture of their tombstones. Thanks Dorothy

This thread: