8TH-TEXAS-CAVALRY-L Archives

Archiver > 8TH-TEXAS-CAVALRY > 2006-01 > 1138664228

Subject: Re: [8TH-TEXAS-CAVALRY] R.F. Bunting
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 17:37:08 -0600

I have some info and a photo of Rev. Bunting at
http://terrystexasrangers.org/biographical_notes/b/bunting_rf.htm
I'm not sure about the marriage records but the state should certainly have
copies of the licenses if nothing else. When and where were your gr-grandparents
married?

-Troy Groves
The Online Archive of Terry's Texas Rangers
http://www.TerrysTexasRangers.org

Quoting :

> Surnames: Bunting
> Classification: Query
>
> Message Board URL:
>
> http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/M7B.2ACEAE/30
>
> Message Board Post:
>
> My great grandparents were married by R.F. Bunting in the First Presbyterian
> Church in Galveston in 1872. Does anyone have a portrait of the Rev. ? Would
> he have kept records of the marriages he performed ?

> http://www.ancestry.com/s13968/rd.ashx

This thread: