4TH-TENNESSEE-CAVALRY-L Archives

Archiver > 4TH-TENNESSEE-CAVALRY > 2006-06 > 1150127878

From: "tonia nielsen" <>
Subject: Re: [4TH-TENNESSEE-CAVALRY] Pension Record
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 10:57:58 -0500

HI
you can contact Norman at the following:
<mailto:> <<mailto:>>

He is in Washington, DC, and has access to all the civil war records. He will be out of the state for the rest of this month. If you send him all the information that you have about the person, he will make copies of everything he finds. His fees are very reasonable.

Tonia