3RD-ARKANSAS-CAVALRY-L Archives

Archiver > 3RD-ARKANSAS-CAVALRY > 2008-10 > 1225216177

From: "Don Krieger" <>
Subject: Re: [3RD-ARKANSAS-CAVALRY] 3rd AR Cav, Co. I
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 13:49:51 -0400

The Arkansas book on our military page has a large section on the 3rd
Calvary beginning on page 94. Company I muster is on page 121. Here is a
direct link to the book:
http://www.evendon.net/PGHLookups/ARVol1868M.htm

This book covers the later portion of the war so your relative may not show
in the muster. But it contains detailed notes on the later history of the
unit.

Our military page is:
http://military.evendon.com

Don

Eve and Don Krieger
Pittsburgh, PA
http://www.evendon.com

Everything on our site is free and permanent. Loading is very fast.

Each page includes a highlighted copy/paste link which you can use for easy
online citation.

Please support us by letting others know about our site