3RD-ARKANSAS-CAVALRY-L Archives

Archiver > 3RD-ARKANSAS-CAVALRY > 2005-09 > 1128035863

Subject: Re: George W. Dalton
Date: 29 Sep 2005 17:17:43 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/HDC.2ACIAE/5.3

Message Board Post:

If your interested I am a student at Bellarmine University, in Kentucky. I am currently doing a research paper on hte Dalton gang history. My grandmother's mother was a Dalton. Her Father was George Washington Dalton and he was a cousin of the Dalton gang. I think that is how it is related. My father's grandfather was George W. Dalton. It is possible that if you look into the Dalton gang history you may find info on your person. There are hundreds of George W. Daltons out there so I hope I gave you some help.

This thread: