17TH-TX-CAVALRY-L Archives

Archiver > 17TH-TX-CAVALRY > 2010-02 > 1265721300

From: "Ronald Hall" <>
Subject: Re: [17TH-TX-CAVALRY] Sickness Among Company C
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 07:15:00 -0600

Transcripts of the "hard to get" pieces that Toby mentioned below can be
found at the Ralph W. Steen Library at Stephen F. Austin College in
Nacogdoches. http://libweb.sfasu.edu/. Additionally, there are a number of
original letters on file there that I have not seen published transcripts
for. I will do a bit more looking and if I don't find them referenced
elsewhere I plan to post some additional transcripts here.

Ronald C. Hall