17TH-TX-CAVALRY-L Archives

Archiver > 17TH-TX-CAVALRY > 2003-06 > 1055719424

From: "Ronald C. Hall" <>
Subject: RE: Tragoutt (Thomas) Hildebrandt
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 18:39:10 -0500

The following information is available on the Milam County, Texas in the
Civil War web site: http://members.tripod.com/~jamesewilliams/index-2.html

Confederate Pension applications are listed for:
Hildebrandt, T. 32540
Hildebrant, T. 20222

I think you mean the 17th Infantry, not the 17th Texas Cavalry (dismounted).
He is registered with the 17th Texas Infantry (Allen's Regiment).

See The Campaign's of Walker's Texas Division by J. P. Blessington for a
detailed description.

Ronald C. Hall