1776-L Archives

Archiver > 1776 > 2008-11 > 1227977342

From: "Don Krieger" <>
Subject: [1776] Directories & Military Rolls/Histories at EveNDon.com
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 11:49:02 -0500

Dear List,

We have added the following books to our directory page:

Los Angeles, CA Phone Book (Includes Extended Area) 1938
Appleton, ME 1903 Register
Elizabeth, NJ Streets 1893
Warren County, NJ Directory 1886
Wayne County, OH Directory 1900

We have added the following to our military page:

New York in the Revolutionary War - 2 Volumes
Maryland in the Civil War

We hope you find the material on our site useful and return often.

akadonnew _@_ verizon.net

Eve and Don Krieger
Pittsburgh, PA

Frontpage:http://www.evendon.comIncludes links to all Pages
Military Page:http://military.evendon.comHistories and Musters
Directory Page:http://directory.evendon.comDirectories organized by state and country
Census Page:http://census.evendon.com1790 Federal Census, 1840 Pensioners, others

Everything on our site is free and permanent.
Each page includes a highlighted link which you can copy/paste
to reference or cite that page online.
Please support EveNDon.com by letting others know about it.
Sent using Email 2.5.1

Sent on: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 11:49:02 -0500
On System: CYGWIN_NT-5.1 1.5.25(0.156/4/2) i686

This thread: