11TH-TEXAS-BATTALION-L Archives

Archiver > 11TH-TEXAS-BATTALION > 2009-01 > 1231635965

From: "Dorothy Newberry" <>
Subject: Re: [11TH-TEXAS-BATTALION] Ferguson files
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 19:07:47 -0600

Hey there John,

I stand corrected, checked with my brother and we did see the flag at the
Sam Houston Library in

Liberty, TX. Sorry, but the library in Hillsboro has lots of good
information about civil war stuff.

They would like to have the information for your ancestor, if you want to
share.

Regards,
Dorothy Newberry