11TH-TEXAS-BATTALION-L Archives

Archiver > 11TH-TEXAS-BATTALION > 2007-10 > 1191259617

Subject: [11TH-TEXAS-BATTALION] webpages
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 17:26:57 +0000

Irene:

Thanks for the compliments. I don't think I received the e-mail with the discharge paper attachment. Can you please resend it? My plan is to make a page for each member of Spaight's Battalion, so the brothers will have pages too. Anything you send me will be included on the pages unless you tell me otherwise. believe me when I say you can not send me too much information. I would also be very very interested in finding and reclaiming Thomas'grave. I know that I can get our reenactment unit to help with that if we can get the land owner's permission.

Thanks!!!!
--
John P Pate
31 Kendall Lane